Need Microsoft Office for home use? As an employee or student of Excelsior Springs School District, this powerful software suite is now available for download. And it is easier than ever before.
Through a couple of licensing options to the district, Microsoft has made available a dizzying array of their flagship products through Office Online free to qualifying district employees and current students and available for downloading on up to 5 PC's or Mac's. As long as your district network account remains active, you can continue to use this collection of powerful productivity products.
Access your Office Online account and download your software through these steps.
- Open any browser and visit https://portal.office.com
- Login with these credentials:
- Username: [district_username]@essd40.com
- Example: John Wayne with username jwayne would login as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Your current network password (the one you use to logon to a district computer)
- Setup your preferences and begin using Office Online.
Employees who are unable to login or do not have the licensing to download the software should submit a service request at https://essd40.my.salesforce.com.
Students and parents of students who are unable to login or do not have the licensing to download the software should contact the teacher of the student who will submit a service request to the Tech Department on your behalf.