Friday, March 1, 2013

Good Job!




"Amy always does a phenomenal job! Thank you so much for your help - it makes my job easier!"

"I constantly have students who have forgotten their passwords. It is frustrating because we have a lot to get done, but they do not know if they have remembered it or not until the say we get into the computer lab. I am nothing less than impressed with how quickly the technology staff is on receiving the request to change their passwords and get us going again. I know it is annoying for me as their teacher, so it must be equally annoying on you guys, yet you get it done in a timely fashion to help ensure success within my class for all of my students. Thank you so much!"
"Thanks for fixing this!  It was done quickly and efficiently!"








More kind words here.